Fertility Focus is a specialist fertility service, providing personalised help for couples wishing to get pregnant quickly or experiencing delays in getting pregnant due to subfertility issues.
Our clinic is based in Tauranga, New Zealand but the service is also open to clients throughout New Zealand, Australia and beyond, through consultations by Skype.
- Identify potential fertility problems EARLY, so that you don’t waste precious time!
- Maximise your chances of getting pregnant with low sperm count, PCOS and other subfertility issues
- Learn how to boost your fertility with diet and lifestyle
- Caring, personalized support
|‘Guess what! Took a test and I am pregnant!!! Holy moly can’t quite believe it. Just want to say a huge thank you to you for your advice and understanding. I should have found you sooner! Thanks again so much!’
‘The thought of IVF fills me with dread, so it’s really great to have an alternative option to try before heading down that route! Thanks for your help so far. We’re feeling much more positive now!’
‘We just wanted to say a big thank-you for all the information that you provided for us during our Skype consultation. We were relieved to discover that you were genuine, knowledgeable and not one of the many ‘scams’ that we have come across during our journey. We both definitely recommend your service to anyone who is experiencing fertility problems. Thanks once again.’
‘Your ongoing assessments gave us great support which enabled us to keep trying for the successful outcome of our pregnancy. We are due in 5 weeks now and couldn’t be happier that it’s happened the natural way!’
‘Well, I couldn’t take it any longer… I did a pregnancy test tonight and it was positive!! We are just blown away that we conceived so quickly! Knowledge is definitely power! Thanks again for all your wisdom!’
‘We have learned a lot from you. I don’t think people have the kind of knowledge that we have now.. thanks to you. :) Would recommend – you must write a book!’
Our goal at Fertility Focus is to provide you with an intimate knowledge of your own fertility and reproductive health, so that you can take the reigns and take charge of your fertility.
Knowledge is Power
* This statistic comes from a scientific study where 346 women used Fertility Awareness to help them conceive: Gnoth C, Godehardt D, Godehardt E, Frank-Herrmann P and Freundl G. Time to pregnancy: results of the German prospective study and impact on the management of infertility. Human Reproduction 2003;18(9): 1959-1966